The New Spengler Cup App 2017 is nearly ready!
Terms and conditions for participation in the Spengler Cup fan promotion "VOTE FOR A GOAL-SONG"
1. General information
- A. From December 1 2016, to December 25 2016, the Spengler Cup, Eisbahnstrasse 5, CH-7270 Davos Platz (hereinafter referred to as "Spengler Cup") and its presenting partner UBS are organizing a free fan competition called "vote for a goal-song". Given songs will be judged by the fan community. For each Spengler Cup team the song with the most votes will played every time that team scores a goal during Spengler Cup 2016.
- B. To take part in the competition, it is necessary to vote for a song on spenglercup.fanpictor.com and save the e-mail address. By giving the e-mail address, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions for participation.
- C. As price UBS offers one fan package per team which will be drawn among all participants. The package includes: one original Spengler Cup Team-Jersey, one Team Scarf, one Team Beanie and one Team Kitchener Bag.
- A. Everyone is entitled to vote for the songs and participate in the prize draw. The closing date for entries is December 25, 2016. All e-mail addresses which have been saved by 23:00 hrs (CET) on the closing date, at the latest, will participate in the prize draw. Participation is free of charge. The winners will be drawn by lot and contacted directly until December 31 2016. The prizes are non-transferable and can't be paid out in cash. Any taxes, fees or duties incurred as a result of winning the prize must be borne by the winner. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition. The organizers' decision is final.
- B. By entering the competition, you – and in the case of minors, your legal guardians – accept the conditions of participation and agree that any personal data provided will be used by UBS for its own marketing purposes.